Mother Mary, lead us closer to your son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, in whom we find all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. Amen.
Registration materials for the 2018-2019 school year are now available. Return the School Tuition Agreement along with the registration fee of $125 per student ($375 max per family) to the school or church office. (Please note that the registration fee increases after February 28, 2018 to $250 per student with a $750 maximum fee per family.)
Important Registration Dates...
- Registration for current school families begins on Friday, February 5, 2018.
- Open Registration for all others starts Thursday, March 1, 2018.
Financial Aid Application
Tuition Assistance is available for families that qualify as participating parishioners at St. Mary Parish in Woodstock. Need is determined by FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment. The deadline to complete the application is April 15, 2018. The application can be found here: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/41GBQ
. Once an online application has been completed the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your most recent W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online.
Documentation can also be faxes to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
For more information or to request registration materials or a financial aid application, contact: