The purpose of the St. Mary Men's Club is:
- To provide a forum for the men of Saint Mary Parish to increase their knowledge and love of God and the Catholic Faith.
- To plan and host social events in order to foster camaraderie among parishioners.
- To help maintain the physical plant of the parish through occasional volunteer efforts.
- To be positive role models for the boys and young men of our parish and our community.
The Saint Mary Men's club will be active in three main areas:
- Faith Formation - Prayer, retreats, Men's Club masses, etc.
- Service - Help with occasional clean-up, maintenance, and improvement projects, or other projects that benefit Saint Mary Church and School.
- Social Activities - All kinds.
Membership in the St. Mary Men's Club is open to all Men associated with Saint Mary Parish or School Meetings are on the second Monday of each month at 7:30 pm at the Pour House on Main St. Come share your ideas for what we can do to help Saint Mary Parish become a better and stronger community for years to come.